Sarah Fellows – Physiotherapist
Phone: 01453 755948
Sarah is a ‘hands-on’ Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Advanced Pilates Instructor. Sarah has gained a great deal of experience working both in the NHS and in private practice.
Sarah comes from a back ground of soft tissue and manual therapy and has a wide tool box of treatment techniques to facilitate the rehabilitation process. She is trained in Vestibular Physiotherapy treating BPPV and vestibular hypofunction.
Currently Sarah is completing her women’s health training to be able to assess and treat women in the peri-natal period, incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Sarah is a mum and an amateur triathlete with aspirations of qualifying for GB in her age category. Sarah is a high-energy Physiotherapist who lives and breathes functional movement and is passionate about my helping her patients achieve their goals.
2013: BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy 1st Keele University
Post Graduate Qualifications
- Sports & medial massage therapy – BTEC Diploma Level 5
- Postural Assessment CPD
- Massage master class CPD
- Specific soft tissue mobilisation CPD
- Lumbar spine and pelvis
- Assessment and management of benign positional vertigo
- Assessment and management of pregnancy lumbo-pelvic conditions
- Certification Matwork Pilates Instructor
- Assessment and management of female urinary dystunction