Podiatrist Wanted! We are looking for a dynamic and motivated podiatrist for our busy and expanding clinic. You will be amongst a team of highly skilled therapists providing assessments and treatment to a wide range of people including a number of sports men and women.
The clinic is the largest in the county and we have just expanded into an exciting new facility with a substantial rehabilitation suite and separate studio for class based treatment.
We have excellent rates of pay with bonuses for hitting performance targets. The post is flexible for days and times. There may be a need to work the occasional Saturday morning.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Hold a current HCPC registration
- To be driven in delivering a gold standard service
- You should be aware of professional and national guidelines, be up to date with current best practice and be able to demonstrate your interest in continued professional development and clinical audit.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills, including the sensitivity and empathy needed to deal with patients
- Strong observational skills, a logical approach and the ability to problem solve in order to diagnose effectively
- Be able to work a mix of days and evenings and willing to be available on occasional weekends
- A post graduate qualification would be beneficial
Five Valleys Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4UB
Anyone interested should send a covering letter and CV to Geoff at email@example.com or you can ring the clinic on 01453 755948 for further information.
Rolling interviews will be given for successful candidates meeting our selection criteria.