We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Osteopath for our busy and expanding clinic. You will be amongst a team of highly skilled therapists providing assessments and treatment to a wide range of people including elite sports men and women.
The clinic is the largest in the county and we have just expanded into an exciting new facility with a substantial rehabilitation suite and separate studio for class based treatment.
We have excellent rates of pay with bonuses for hitting performance targets.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience with at least 3 years in a musculo-skeletal setting.
- Demonstrate ADVANCED clinical skills to provide a high-level of clinical service
- Knowledge and experience should be underpinned with extensive post graduate training
- Demonstrate a strong use of manual therapy
- To be driven in delivering a gold standard service
- Flexibility to work days, evenings (until 7pm) and Saturdays
- Registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- A post graduate qualification would be beneficial
22 hrs per week (with the view to be increased)
Five Valleys Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4UB
Anyone interested in the osteopath vacancy should send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ring the clinic on 01453 755948 for further information.
Rolling interviews will be given for successful candidates