What does the Rehabilitation Suite involve?
Specific one on one injury rehabilitation sessions with our Physiotherapists/ Strength and Conditioning Coaches. They will design and closely supervise a program with you to maximise gains and allow you to get the best outcome. The aim is prepare you to get back to your sport or work.
Why do I need to gym rehab?
Gym rehab is used for rehabilitating and musculo-skeletal injury.
Having access to the right equipment, and even more importantly being taught the right exercises properly by a skilled physiotherapist or S&C coach, is the most effective way to fully rehabilitate your injury or problem.
Our physiotherapists or S&C coaches understand your injury and what sport or activity you need to return. We will customise a rehab plan and tailor it to fast track your results. They choose exercises that are appropriate for each stage of your recovery, testing your strength and endurance along the way. This ensures you are ready for the next stage of your rehab.
Reasons to subscribe to our Rehabilitation Suite Membership:
- Rehab-specific programme taught by Physio/ S&C coach: You will be shown how to use each piece of equipment. The programme is tailor-made to your individual medical needs.
- No fixed term membership just a simple rolling month by month subscription for as long as required.
- Option to access your own Physio/ S&C Coach to change your programme when needed (upon appointment)
- Safe and specific interim step before you rejoin a regular gym or return to your usual club etc. This is often a step that is missed in rehab. It can cause symptoms returning or further problems by going back to your sport too soon.
- You are reviewed every 2-3 weeks
- There will only be small numbers in the gym at any time so you wont have to compete for machines.
What can gym rehab help with?
- Sorts injuries:knee injuries, muscle strains, ankle sprains, calf or Achilles tears
- Other musculo-skeletal injuries: shoulder rotator cuff tears, neck pain and shoulder blade pain
- Persistent low back pain and lack of core strength
- Balance and weakness issues
- Post-operative strengthening: after knee, hip, back, shoulder or foot surgery
Availability – Mon – Fri 8:30am – 7.00pm
– Sat 8:30am – 12:30pm
Cost – £25.00/mth (in advance)
Contract – monthly rolling